Just in, a new MTN unlimited free browsing cheat is currently blazing. Some MTN users have enjoyed the cheat for a couple of days now but since most of you are still unaware of the free browsing cheat, I now decided to post it here so you can be a partaker in this huge freebie.
2021 last year, most of us here all enjoyed unlimited MTN free browsing, however, the availability of the cheat was short-lived as it was blocked sooner afterward by MTN. Since then, we haven’t had any free browsing cheat that was as palatable as the unlimited browsing.
2022 seems to be another stellar year for MTN users as you will once again enjoy the new MTN unlimited free browsing cheat via the HA Tunnel VPN. The MTN unlimited cheat is not powered via DNS so you will be experiencing super-fast internet browsing with the cheat where you can download anything you want irrespective of the file size. For airtel users, you can still check out the HA tunnel config files for airtel.
I know most of you are now very eager to get started with the cheat so let me quickly take you through the process.
What’s needed for the cheat
- Android phone
- An MTN SIM card
- HA Tunnel VPN. Get HA Tunnel here
How to activate MTN unlimited free browsing cheat
After meeting the three requirements listed above, then proceed to the final step.
- Simply open the HA Tunnel VPN that you downloaded
- At this point, make sure you have a little data of at least 5MB to load the default tweaks
- After opening the VPN, wait for some second for the VPN to roll out an update. When the update comes up, click on RESTART APP for the tweaks to load successfully
- Now tap on the connection mode. A list of tweaks will display. Scroll down to and select NG | MTN Unli??
- Thereafter, click on the select servers tab and then change your servers to United States
- Finally, hit the START button and wait patiently for it to connect. When it connects, minimize and browse, download as you like.
NB: At the time of publishing this guide, this cheat was confirmed to be working. We shouldn’t be held accountable for whatever happens afterward if it stops working.
For any suggestion or issue on this, lets hear your thoughts on the comment section.