Some time ago the mPulse data cheat was blazing very well but unfortunately, the cheat was somewhat blocked and stopped working. But guess what guys, the MTN mPulse cheat is back again like it never left! The mPulse cheat joins other working browsing cheats like Glo WTF 500MB for 100 cheat, Airtel 500MB for 100 cheat, MTN TikTok bundle cheat, MTN HA Tunnel cheat, and many others.
One fascinating thing about the MTN mPulse data bundle is that you get the best unbeatable data offer any network could offer. N150 awards you with a whopping 1.2GB of data valid for 30 days, and N50 gives you 350MB valid for 7 days.
It should be worth noting that this bundle was meant only for the MTN mPulse web and cannot be used to download, chat or stream videos. But with the EC Tunnel VPN, and the quick settings I will be showing you from it, you will be able to power all apps – or simply say, it will now work like the normal data you buy.
Let me reserve the other explanations about the mPulse bundle for another day and quickly show you how to get and activate the MTN mPulse cheat.
What’s required for the MTN mPulse cheat
- An MTN SIM card
- You must be on the MTN mPulse tariff plan. Dial *344*1# or, text mPulse to 131 to join the plan
- Airtime balance of either N50 or N150
- EC Tunnel VPN (Download here)
How to get and activate the MTN mPulse cheat to power all apps
- To buy the mPulse data, dial *344*2*1# and buy your preferred bundle
- After subscribing, open the EC Tunnel VPN and do these little settings
- At this point, make sure you have a little data to power the tweaks from the VPN
- After updating the tweaks, now tap on the tweaks option. Scroll down and select NG|MTN MPULSE BUNDLE (STABLE)
How to set MTN mPulse cheat on EC Tunnel
- Now tap on the big red power button and wait for the VPN to authenticate and connect
- After connecting, minimize and browse as you like
Is MTN mPulse cheat still working
Yes. At the time of writing this article, the mPulse MTN cheat is confirmed to be working very well.
That’s all for now on the mPulse data cheat. Have you tried activating the cheat? Let’s hear your thoughts in the comment section.